Pages

Friday, August 2, 2019

best math ever

In tumu this term my group have been learning how to do standard written form this is an example.
123
+143
 266
This a way to solve it so you work from the back so 3+3=6 so we put it on the back left.     
And then you go over to the next number and then you add 2+4=6 so you but a six down. 
 Then you go over to the next number witch is the hundreds place and then you add 1+1=2 and then you put that down and then you have your answer I hope you learnt something from reading this blog.

What's your favourite maths strategy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post