Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

technology!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I am here to talk to you about technology, technology has been around for a long time approximately 1.6 million years ago that was when the first axe was created. Did you know that 8 billion devices are connected to the internet right now and there are more than 3.5 billion searches on google every day.There is also 570 websites created every minute.how many years has technology been around?thank you for reading this if you have any questions please wright  them in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan - no I did not know all those facts! Technology has certainly been around for awhile hasn't it? I wonder what it would be like without it.

    Imagine a lockdown without technology!!!

    What have you been up to over the last few days? Take some time to think about what it would be like without Technology - what would you miss the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan
    Wow - I can't believe that that many websites are created every minute.
    What is your favourite thing about technology? Mine is that I am able to video call my brother and his family who live in America. It helps not to miss them too much.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post