Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Whats in the bag?

I played whats in the bag for school, so my dad put some things in a bag and I pulled the objects out of the bag one by one. I had to put them back in after I pulled them out. On my first turn I pulled out 8 objects, I guessed what it was and I got it wrong. Then I did it again and I pulled out 20 objects, I guessed it I said to my dad is it 4 gold and 2 blue and he said "yes". So it shows that the bigger sample the more chance you will get it right. So that is what happened when I played whats in the bag.

have you ever played whats in the bag?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan
    Great blog on the probability game. It's great to see you involved a family member in your learning. Your summary on probability is accurate well done.
    Do you know how to play some other probability games such as using a dice to predict the probability of throwing a six?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this blog post Ryan. You explained what you did well and it was a great start to our probability work . I'm glad to hear you involved your dad and that you discussed predictions. Also great to see that you persevered with more than one attempt at this game ....go you!!! What other games are you familiar with that involve making predictions or guessing?


    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post