Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

My Cool Math!

 For math this week we have been learning about linear scales. I learnt that when you are adding the points if it is a ten like this 0.10 and the other one is like this 0.4 instead of it being 0.4 you make it 0.40. Here is my goal :MF1: use linear scales and whole numbers of metric units for length. We had to make a poster. Here is my poster hope you like it .
Here is an example say I ran 3.1km and you ran 1.5km so what we would do is 3+1=4 and then 0.1+0.5=0.6 so then we add 4+-0.6=4.6
Did you learn anything from this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post